Sunday, April 8, 2007

Uhmm...

...is it a bad thing that I have a "crush" on a character in a comic strip?

No, not the guy--Sam, the *hawt* redhead. Another favorite, just for my bud Rob, if he's reading:

Of course, no comic strip character could hold a candle to my lovely wife (love ya, honey!), but it's clear Chris Muir has an appreciation for the female form and a gift of being able to render it. And he's funny. And conservative. And I want to be just like him when I grow up.

For a witty read on his time in Iraq, check out his embed report. You can also check out the rest of the Day by Day strips by clicking on the panel that appears at the bottom of this finely crafted blog. Ok, commercial's over--we now return to a regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Day by Day by Chris Muir